Transport Manager - Worcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading groundworks and civil engineering sub-contractor based in the West Midlands, primarily working with leading house builders. The company are expanding and require a Transport Manager to join the Plant Department.
• Overseeing the day to day running of the Yard/Workshop
• Organising drivers daily schedules
• Overseeing the maintenance of Excavators / Large Fleet
• Maintaining all Plant Inspections / Repairs
• Buying / Hiring Fleet and Plant
Requirements & Experience:
• Previous experience as a Transport Manager
• Experience of working for a groundworks or civil engineering contractor
• Knowledge of plant hire
• Good communicator
• Computer literate and have experience with excel, word and email.
• Holder of an Operators Licence (preferred but not essential)
Please call John Ashcroft (phone number removed) to discuss the opportunity further