Continuous Improvement Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Continuous Improvement Manager
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A high growth wholesale and distribution business is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role aimed at giving the organisation increased business intelligence as you take ownership of the process around supply chain and operations.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be reporting to the Finance Director:
- Analysing the business' current process around supply chain and 3rd party warehousing to identify opportunities to improve visibility, MI and risk mitigation
- Evaluating business needs in line with processes to implement a programme of continuous improvement
- Working with Heads of Category and Supply Planning to review stock forecasting system
- Raising queries in SQL and Power BI
- Performing key functions in an ERP upgrade
- Analysing the commercial impact of process changes and identifying further tools to support day-to-day function
The ideal candidate will have a background in operations and understand supply planning and stock forecasting. The successful candidate must have an excellent understanding of SQL/Power BI and data tools. Prior experience with ERP upgrades is hugely beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.