£20 - £24 per hour + expenses for community visits
Are you a Car Driver? Would a 9-5 position working with community based clients be ideal for you? Do you have experience working with Adults with mental health problems?
Band 6 Social Worker - CMHT - Hull
I am looking for Social Workers and Community Psychiatric Nurses for Community Mental Health teams in the Hull area.
The roles are full time, working 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, although the service may be flexible regarding days. The contract is for an initial period of 12 weeks but may be extended or the successful applicant may be offered a permanent position at the end of the placement.
*Responsible for carrying your own caseload of service users
*Carrying out assessments
*Working with a Multi-disciplinary team
*Using knowledge of CPA
*Keeping accurate records
*Post Registration Experience
*Experience of working with Mental Health clients
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs * £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates * £250 referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 50 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 7 days ago