Harston, Cambridgeshire, England
Our client Cambridge University Press & Assessment is a world-leading academic publisher and assessment organisation, and a proud part of the University of Cambridge. The warehousing division at Whittlesford is responsible for designing and delivering assessments to over 8 million customers in over 170 countries and sits at the heart of the organisation's continued success.
We are looking for admin focused individuals to support the examination marking process. As well as a variety of admin tasks, you will also be involved in checking of candidate examination scripts. Although no specific experience is required, previous experience within Examinations, Customer Service, or Administration would be ideal.
If you think you could be the next great addition to the team, then take a look at the long list of benefits we can offer you
- A great working environment; supportive, friendly, clean, COVID secure, and fully committed to Health and Safety
- Hours: - , Monday - Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working available
- Full induction, site tour, and support throughout your assignment
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite, subsidised canteen
- Free tea and bean to cup coffee
- Casual dress
- Opportunities to pursue a permanent placement
- Up to 28 days holiday pay plus Bank Holidays
- Access to multiple money saving discounts on fashion, electronics, holidays, and groceries
- Access to onsite fitness facilities
- Online wellbeing and support programme
If you are a recent graduate or someone who is looking for a new administrative opportunity this could be the role for you! The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be used to working to deadlines.
The recruitment process is quick and straightforward. Our friendly recruitment team will give you all the support you need and answer any questions you might have.