Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
£45000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An experienced Financial Controller is required to join our client’s fast paced, growing business in Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting time to join the company where you will be part of the structured growth plan and work out of new offices.
You will work closely with the Finance Director and will provide financial expertise across all operational and commercial areas of the business, as well as effectively manage a finance team of four.
Some of the duties include:
* Producing monthly management accounts, ensuring that balance sheet accounts are reconciled each month.
* Preparing monthly cashflow statement, reporting and analysing variances.
* Business partnering with key internal stakeholders, maintaining effective relationships.
* Managing and co-ordinator quarterly stocktakes and stock accounting.
* Providing effective team leadership, monitoring performance and potential, training and motivating.
* Ensuring that a robust financial control framework is in place, suggesting improvements to systems and processes.
Ideally you will be a fully qualified or finalist level Accountant with excellent knowledge of financial and management accounting principles, business partnering and team leadership.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment