Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Poole, Blandford Forum, Hamworthy, Blandford St Mary and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with medication administration, leading a clinical team and developing care plans for or service users. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply today and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!
Posted 15 days ago