Junior CAD Technician
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Competitive package and benefits
Junior CAD Technician
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Competitive package and benefits
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. They tailor their approach to their client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with their clients to their deadlines, they offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together they work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for their clients and each other, and everyone that is part of their journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future.
This exciting opportunity will be based within their Technical Department but provides a service to all areas of the business.
Responsibilities of the Junior CAD Technician:
- Work closely with the Technical Co-ordinators to produce Combined Service Drawings for their clients
- Produce site specific designs to include, substation and PRI designs, cross sections and custom requests
- Ensure drawings are accurate, compliant and delivered within department KPI's
- Re-drafting of external design elements and hand sketches on to AutoCAD templates
- Liaise with internal Technical and Operations teams ensuring open and thorough communication channels
- Provide a high, maintained level of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Maintain drawing record database
Requirements of the Junior CAD Technician:
- Basic understanding of gas, electricity or water infrastructure would be desirable, however training will be given to the right candidate
- Knowledge of 2D drafting and working with Technical Drawings
- Must have basic AutoCAD skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen learner, with an active interest in developing skills and knowledge.
Benefits of becoming the Junior CAD Technician:
In return, they develop and nurture their people, ensuring you have the right knowledge and tools to reach your full potential, coupled with a host of soft benefits including half day on your birthday, free food Friday, discounted gym membership and much more.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Junior CAD Technician, then please apply now!
Closing date is 3rd June 2019.
Our client and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 40 days ago