£60 - £80 per day
Cover supervisor Training Provided
Are you a dynamic and energetic graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom? Do you have previous experience working with children or are you looking for experience in order to pursue a career in teaching?
We are looking for cover supervisors to work with our secondary schools in Chester who will work on a casual, ad hoc basis, covering lessons and year groups as and when teachers are absent. Cover Supervisors deliver preset work, which absent teachers have set, in order to ensure that students in their classes will continue to learn and be productive throughout the school day. There are long term positions available for the right person!
- Free cover supervisor course
- Flexible working life.
- Valuable experience learning the role of a teacher.
- Supportive line manager.
- Parking at all sites
- Great transport links.
- Refer a friend incentive (Earn up to £300 in high street shopping vouchers).
- Communicating with students to encourage learning.
- Supervise a set of work provided by the school.
- Ensure that all students are well behaved and focused on learning.
- Reporting back on the behaviour of pupils during the class and any issues arising.
- Experience either volunteering or working with children.
- Must be registered or willing to register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council)
- Full clean enhanced DBS (on the update service).
- Provide a minimum of two references (one reference must comment on your ability to work with children)
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Posted 29 days ago