It Support Technician
Bordon, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role: IT Technician / Office IT Support
Location: Bordon Office, GU35 0FX
The opportunity has arisen for an IT Technician to support one of our clients on a day-to-day Office Support role.
About the client:
Our client is a leading housing property consultancy who provide specialist advice and solutions to local authorities and housing association clients. Due to continuous growth and an increase in workload, the opportunity has arisen for an IT support technician to join them on a day-to-day Office Support role.
This is an entry level role providing the opportunity for the ideal candidate to learn and progress within their business and industry. As reflected on their hiring structure, the client has a strong commitment to training and development, recognising success where it shows.
Training will be provided as part of the role however working knowledge and previous experience within a similar role a plus.
Duties will include:
* Development of internal automated processes to streamline data workflow
* Assist with setting up survey projects (address list cleansing, project setup and testing, liaising with surveyors)
* Knowledgeable in MS Excel (Formulas, Macros)
* MS Access (Queries, forms, database design)
* VBA (MS Excel and Access)
Desirable although not essential experience:
* .net Framework and C
* Microsoft Azure
* ASP .net MVC
* Experience of working within a similar industry