Maintenance Electrician - Hyde | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
£32,000 - £37,000
I am working with a leading manufacturing company in Stockport who are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team. The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for installing three phase and single-phase supplies and control systems to production machinery. The main role of the Maintenance Electrician will be to diagnosis and repair faults with electrical maintenance. The Maintenance Electrician must have excellent electrical installation skills and experience maintaining production machinery.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician
- Installing of three phase and single-phase supplies and control systems
- Preparation and installation of cable containment
- Working to electrical schematic drawings
- Ensuring electrical installations conform to 18th Edition of IEE Regulations
- Testing and certification of new electrical installations
- Investigation and rectification of faults on production machinery and ancillary control systems
Requirements of the Maintenance Electrician
Time Served Electrician
Qualified to 18th Edition
2391 inspection and testing certificate
IPAF Certificate - Self Propelled MEWP
A minimum of 3 years’ experience on installation
A minimum of 3 years’ experience as maintenance electrician
Ability to use diagnostics and fault-finding techniques
Be able to certificate installations etc
Worked in Factory settings in an industrial manufacturing environment
Knowledge of Fire Alarm systems (desired)
Please give me a call if you are interested in this role:
Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering:######### or#########
If you know someone who may be looking, I am offering up to £250 for a successful referral.