Build and Release Coordinator - Stoke-on-Trent ST1 | Zoek UK
Build and Release Coordinator
Stoke-on-Trent ST1, UK
£28000.00 - £35000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Build and Release Coordinator
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
- SQL / Git / Change Management / Patching / .NET EXCITING NEW ROLE BASED WITHIN A LEADING COMPANY OUT OF STOKE! Competitive salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Plus excellent company benefits Central Stoke on Trent location, easily accessible via public transport SQL / Git / Change Management / Patching / .NET To apply please call (phone number removed) or email me; (url removed)Based in Stoke-on-Trent, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Build and Release Coordinator to join an instrumental team with related experience within the fast-paced IT sector, being able to produce SQL / Git / Change Management / Patching / .NET knowledge, along with the drive to move and progress with the business at this fast pace.
Established for over 15 years', we have grown rapidly since our doors first opened and pride ourselves on leading with innovative solutions.
Sourced by: ######
- your 24/7 Twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the West Midlands.
WHO ARE WE? We are an established company who are one of the front leaders in the UK, we base ourselves as a company on investing and developing the latest technology so that we are at the forefront of innovation.
This therefore enables us to solve current and future challenges our clients/customers may face.
Our services are operated globally and due to the growth of our company, we are looking to expand the team further by appointing a driven Build and Release Coordinator.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? As a Build and Release Coordinator you will be identifying conflicts, along with working closely within a team environment to have a clear understanding of release dependencies.
Be able to utilise experience with SQL / Git / Change Management / Patching / .NET on a day to day basis will allow you to become an integral part of the team, taking on responsibilities which has been passed from Managers to the Team Leaders
- this may include working with developers.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE… Understanding code repository (Git) Understanding of SQL Process oriented IT'S NICE TO HAVE… .NET Written communication (Technical) Previous Software experienceTO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to (url removed).
For further information please call me on (phone number removed).
I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 8pm.
If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond.
By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
Also feel free to follow me on Twitter ###### or connect with me on LinkedIn.
I look forward to hearing from you.
KEY SKILLS: Build and Release Coordinator
- SQL / Git / Change Management / Patching / .NET
Posted 9 days ago