School Matron - Kettering | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
JPIMedia / The SmartList are advertising on behalf of an external company.
SALARY: Competitive dependent on experience
WORKING HOURS: Flexible working hours are available but willingness to work evenings and weekends will be an advantage. Overnight cover twice a week is part of the role.
We are currently working with a boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 4-13. Set in the midst of the most beautiful Northamptonshire countryside, it is a truly charmed place for children to spend their childhood.
They are seeking to appoint a part time school matron to join their established team working in thei warm and friendly school.
Key duties (not exhaustive) :
* Helping pupils settle into school life
* Keeping pupils healthy and safe
* Helping supervise at meal and bedtimes
* Organising and attending social activities for pupils
* Attending staff meetings
* Keeping records
What do you need?
* No experience required as full training will be given, however similar experience is desirable
* Flexible to work evenings and weekends
* Willing to do overnight cover 2 nights per week
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Maidwell, Northamptonshire
JOB TITLE: School Matron