RMN/RMLD - Wellington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wellington, Somerset, England
29000.0000 - 34000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
PERMANENT POSITION - RMN/RNLD NURSE -TAUNTON
SALARY £29,000 to £34,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE TAUNTON
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires a RMN/RNLD nurse to work within a low to medium secure hospital setting. As part of a mental health team you will be providing nursing care to men and women with mental health issues in a low/medium secure setting.
A great opportunity to make a differnence every day.
You must be an established nurse with a valid NMC PIN. Ideally you will have previous experience working within a mental health or acute environment and the passion to help make a difference to everyone while no 2 days are the same.
Theideal candidate for this RMN/RNLD position at Taunton will include:
- Established RMN/RNLD nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Ideally you will have previous experience working within a mental health environment
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Desire to provide high quality care to patients with mental health conditions
- Be able to work in a team to provide holistic care within a mental health setting
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free meals and parking
- Pension contribution
- Career development and training
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Retail discounts and special offers
- Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB:Mental Health Nurse in low/medium secure environment
QUALIFICATIONS:RMN or RNLD
SALARY:£29,000 to £34,000 DOE
HOURS: hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role Taunton
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.