Graduate Sales Researcher
City of London, London
Up to £23000.00 per annum + OTE
Graduate Sales Research Executive
£23,000 + OTE
Are you looking to use your research and sales skills to work for an industry leader whilst earning commission?
A Conference TV and online TV channels producer is looking for a Graduate Sales Researcher to join their team in Central London. The company, who also have an office in Washington D.C., have two decades of experience and are market leaders in Conference TV production. This project based role will initially involve highquality research to gain leads and learn the market. You will then be encouraged to progress within the company and grow into a full end to end sales executive, whilst still researching and sourcing your own leads. This is an excellent and unique opportunity to use both your research and sales skills to earn excellent commission.
- Researching several industries (usually Healthcare, Government and Education) to find top quality leads for new clients
- Emailing the leads you have sourced to arrange calls for the Senior Sales Executives to develop the business
- Becoming an expert in the relevant industries to ensure thorough research is undertaken and optimum results are achieved
- Building up knowledge and confidence to ultimately become and Sales Executive and becoming responsible for selling to the clients you have researched and sourced.
- An outstanding academic background (2:1 or above from a top university) and a Masters Degree you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets
- Excellent research skills will allow you to source the best potential clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills will aid you in building rapport with the clients and produce optimal results
- A genuine interest in current affairs, healthcare, education and government will assist your understanding of the issues being faced within the various industries
Click Apply to submit your application for this excellent role.
Posted 27 days ago