Graduate Manufacturing Engineer - Cramlington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Cramlington, Northumberland, England
24000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a manufacturing business based in Northumberland.
The company is going from strength to strength and as a result of this, it is looking to recruit a graduate in an engineering discipline to join their dynamic engineering team.
- Manufacturing Engineering to achieve business plan targets with particular consideration to quality, cost, delivery, development, service, safety and morale.
- Continuous improvement of all Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing functions.
- APQP, Lean manufacturing
- Design and develop new manufacturing systems, processes, jigs and fixturing, considering the product requirements, customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure knowledge and compliance of products and services to the latest industry directives and regulations.
- Continuous improvement of existing manufacturing systems and products
- Create and improvement of documentation and procedures
- Optimisation of manufacturing process release for NPI and new processes
- Work with purchasing and suppliers to attain optimum value and manufacturability
- Assist Quality Assurance using FMEA, Control Plans and assist in product validation and testing
- Provide technical support on customer visits and events
- Assist in the manufacture of timely prototypes
- Administer new project development
- Customer focused. service and concern support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business