Team Manager - Learning Disabilities
£23000 - £23000 Per Annum
A fantastic, expanding care provider is seeking a Team Manager for one of their small Supported Living services in Newark. The service provides high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism or Mental Health issues. They require a Manager who has a track record as a Team Leader or Manager within this sector and who has a sound understanding of the needs of adults with the conditions listed above.
You'll be responsible for the assessment, planning and delivery of care to the highest standards to the service-users. To provide a need led service to service users by adopting a person-centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
Minimum NVQ L3/QCF or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Provide direct line management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use our services are supported to be independent and achieve their goals.
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments and care plans ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met, and evidenced.
- To ensure care plans and risk assessments are reviewed on a regular and consistent basis and kept up to date at all times.
To ensure staffing levels are maintained through the production of rotas and monitor their effectiveness and costs.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong care background and leadership skills
- At least two years' experience of working with adults with learning difficulties or autism, and at least one year's experience working at team leader level.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to CQC standards, Health & Safety, Employment and environmental health related issues.
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, organize and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
Excellent understanding of the referral process
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other, please send your up to date CV to ######### and I will give you a call. Alternatively, can call me, Jen on######### for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Key Words: Team Manager, Deputy Manager, Unit Leader, Unit Manager, Learning disabilities, Newark, Nottinghamshire, Physical Disabilities, Adults
Posted 35 days ago