Accounts Assistant - Stirling - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stirling - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Part-qualified Accountant, Accountancy Services, Business Services, Trainee Accountant
Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Assistant you will be working closely with a varied client base to assist with a number of duties including: accounts preparation, VAT returns, tax computations, record keeping, advisory and working using Xero software. In this position, you will be supported by an experienced wider team and will have the opportunity to learn from fully qualified accountants as they support you throughout your progression.
For this role, you will already have some experience working within a similar position, ideally within an accountancy firm. In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Assistant, you will study towards your ACCA qualification. We are happy to consider candidates that have already started studying towards this or perhaps have their AAT qualification. We will provide you full study support for your remaining exams including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey to becoming a qualified accountant in the future.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"An excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a leading digital transformation accountancy firm. "
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) + your birthday off - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Lead Incentive Scheme– We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more...