Customer Service Administrator - Lutterworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Administrator
Lutterworth, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience in B2B customer service? Are you customer centric in your approach? Do you want to work for a Global Market Leader? If so, get in touch today!
- £19,650 salary
- Opportunity to progress
- 9- or 8: 30-5 (1 hour lunch)
- 25 days + BH
- Primary contact for specific depot customers, to include phone calls for every order, communicating problems and relationship building
- Receipt and processing of all orders for your specific customers including direct deliveries and liaising with any supplier that entails
- Documentation of all relevant information from customers orders
- Checking and Validation of others orders
- Regularly update and maintain customers records
- General administration to include filing, scanning and occasional mail merge
- Recording of all customer issues on CRM/Sap system
- Prompt actioning of alerts to minimise disruption to customers
- Effective communication with other depots and customers regarding concessions
- Under take and reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the Customer Experience Manager from time to time related to the effective and efficient performance of the role
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service (B2B) - essential
- Sales order processing experience - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Ability to work in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Team orientated in your approach
- Confident in communicating to customers at all levels
Do not miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.