Nursery Nurse - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£18000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse to join our wonderful Woodpeckers Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Bristol.
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary from £18,000 - £26,000 per annum, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016.
We look forward to receiving your application