ServiceNow Platform SME - Sowerby Bridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
ServiceNow Platform SME - Flexible Working Available
Sowerby Bridge, Calderdale, England
Permanent (Full time)
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is aiming to be both the best bank for customers as well as the bank of the future - where we can meet constantly evolving customer needs and help Britain prosper.
A key driver to our realising this a shift towards new approaches to developing the systems and applications that underpin the Bank. We're looking to reduce the overall IT estate while increasing its capability by exploiting leading edge tools.
Want to know more?
Here in the ServiceNow Centre of Excellence and Innovation, we're on a mission to transform Lloyds Banking Group. To realise this, we need a shift towards new approaches in developing the processes, systems and applications that underpin the Bank. We're achieving this by exploiting the capability of ServiceNow, an industry leading tool in automating colleagues' experiences to enhance customer outcomes. Since the implementation of ServiceNow in 2018, we have delivered immense value through the platform, now hosting over 50 business processes spanning Risk, ITSM, Cyber, Change and Customer Payments…and we're just getting started.
In the role you'll work alongside our Engineering Platform Lead, Product Owner Lead, Solutions Architects and ServiceNow to support our technical development and squads; ensuring that the ongoing health of the platform remains optimal, delivering business value that is aligned to the overall platform design principles and strategy in a highly collaborative, Agile environment.
What would you be doing?
- Leading the definition and validation of the ServiceNow solutions design, ensuring standard methodology, quality and, fit for purpose, value-based outcomes
- Working with partners to oversee and lead multiple streams of technical design and delivery activity
- Understanding complex technical challenges, and defining pragmatic solutions; communicating key messages to partners
- Understanding the business context and how to translate it into a sustainable ServiceNow solution.
- Providing expert insight into the ServiceNow platform and roadmap through knowledge of the current and future roadmap from both an LBG and ServiceNow perspective
- Having a deep understanding of the common service data model and how that underpins the platform and LBG's strategies
- Providing health scan and configuration reviews to ensure platform health is maintained
- Working closely with ServiceNow Product Owners across a number of business areas and supplier partners to develop new and exciting solutions on an enterprise level
- Providing design guidance and consultancy to our divisional business teams who are starting or continuing their journey to move processes onto the platform
- Developing and nurturing a close working relationship with ServiceNow as a supplier to influence future roadmap - an activity for the benefit of LBG
- Identifying new opportunities and providing early solution proposals to generate thinking and innovation with a 'platform first' approach
- Driving and managing the key platform activities
Your work will allow colleagues to interact and collaborate with all divisions in a consistent and intuitive fashion. This will give you a genuine opportunity to craft the future direction of the Group's colleague experience and influence our divisions to align to new processes and ways of working.
What skills should you bring?
- Excellent knowledge of the ServiceNow solution platform:
- Breadth of knowledge of all platform modules, how they are used, and the value they bring
- Depth of technical knowledge of the core SaaS platform, including integrations, security and the code that supports core processes
- Whilst not essential, experience of having worked as a platform SME in previous platform teams with similar size and technology in the past
- Ability to influence the divisional business teams in their solutions, providing guidance on how to unlock their value improvements via the platform
- Looking ahead at the roadmap and strategic direction of Service Now or similar toolset in the past
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritise platform health initiatives to bring to bear continued platform performance
What would you get in return?
You'd get a benefits package that includes;
- A discretionary performance related Group Profit Share
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
*** The base salary range is between £70,000pa and £101,000pa plus the above benefits. This role ideally be based out of either Halifax, Edinburgh or London; predominately we're looking for people with the skillsets above. Salaries in the London area will reflect the higher end of the base salary range***