Customer service Advisor - Coventry | Zoek UK | 006767
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer service Advisor
Temporary (Full time)
Customer Support Advisor
£ Per hour
Monday to Friday.
Saturday and Sunday worked on a rotational basis.
- Deal with all telephone calls and emails in a courteous and friendly manner ensuring the customer receives a positive experience with ByBox and meets their expectations.
- Complete call logs & record details of actions taken for all customers.
- Perform customer verifications and security checks.
- Complete all administrative work on time to required standard.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Achieve all personal and team KPIs as set by the CSM.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as laid out by the Company including health & Safety and Business Continuity procedures.
- Undertake other tasks as reasonably directed from time to time.
- Attend regular team meetings and training events providing a positive contribution.
- Take ownership of all queries and see through to resolution.
- Score 85% on quality checks.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office.
- Professional, flexible driven and positive.
- Love solving problems.
- Organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Able to work in a diverse environment with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- GCSE in English Language.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar working environment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
- Experience in a business to business.
If you are interested please click APPLY