New Business Development Manager - Southport | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
New Business Development Manager
Southport, Sefton, England
£25000 - £40000/annum DOE- Pound for pound commission
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience generating new business leads within the IT/Telecoms sector and want to be a part of UK’s 1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
Daisy Communications are recruiting for a New Business Field Development Manager.
Location: Field Based
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE + Company Car
Commision: Pound for Pound, Uncapped
To apply for this role you must have experience with generating new business within the IT/Telecoms sector.
As a Field Based Business Development Manager your role will be to bring in new business to Daisy Communications. You will be expected to book and sit appointments selling the full Daisy product portfolio to customers in the SME/ Mid-Market Sector within a defined geographic location.
* You will aim to be to book appointment during a weekly calling day, uncover sale opportunities and build a solid sales pipeline
* You will be managing your own workload, sitting sales appointments and managing your time effectively to maximise number of SAT customer appointments, creating sales opportunities, building a solid pipeline to ensure you can achieve set MRR targets and working to KPI targets.
* A very fast paced role where no two days are the same.
* The role is a field based role based role although there will be a drive in the current ‘New Normal’ to aim for as many Video call appointments as is possible.
Do you have the following experience?
* Previous new business experience within IT/Telecoms/Similar industry
* Proven ability to generate new business leads
* Telecoms or similar industry experience
* Experience in Account Management
* An understanding of sales process
* Can demonstrate the sales process
Why work for Daisy Communications?
* We have recently achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning we have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement - there has never been a better time to join us!
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products