Registered Nurse palliative and convalescence - Dartford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse palliative and convalescence care home
Dartford, Kent, England
£36.5k per year + Paid Breaks, DBS check paid, Bank holiday enhancements
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Dartford, Kent
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Short stay, palliative and convalescence care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £ per hour + Paid Breaks (£36,538 based on 42 hour contract)
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS check paid, Bank holiday enhancements
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shists or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 OVERALL GOOD CQC
*###### rating on .uk
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Dartford, Kent. Our care home provides a range of personalised residential and nursing care plans, as well as providing short stay, palliative and convalescence care .
We are a beautiful Edwardian manor house set within a peaceful village. It's been converted into a cosy home alongside charming period features.
We understand our nurses make the difference to our residents' lives. We support and provide nurses with development opportunities in education, clinical practice, management and leadership pathways across all areas of our business.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk