Electrical Engineer - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
43000.0000 - 46000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a leading FMCG / Food manufacturer based in Liverpool. The organisation has a fantastic track record of developing top talent within the group and progression throughout.
My client is a well-known and respected FMCG / Food Manufacturer who have grown year on year out. They have a sound engineering and maintenance team with a good culture, as well as sold progression plans in the organisation within the UK and Europe.
- Ensure the equipment and environment is operated and cared for and meeting all current legislation and conforming to standards
- To strive to improve the efficiency and eliminate costs form the business
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow work schedules and react to production priorities
- Ensure the workshop area is maintained according to housekeeping standards
- Understand and follow departmental operating procedures
- Maintain reporting requirements in Pirana software - ensuring all reporting is well presented, comprehensive and completed to standard
- Time served Electrical Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 4 Years' plus in a similar role
- £43,000 - £46,000 salary
- 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
- Attractive Pension
- Other Benefits