Product Manager - Data Analytics
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £s Competitive with excellent package
Skills: Fintech, Mobile, Data, Merger & Acquisitions, M&A, IPO, JIRA
Artemis Talent is partnering with an exciting Fintech who help leading global organisations with Merge & Acquisitions being a trusted partner to handle and deal with complex and confidential information so that companies can go through seamless M&A processes and IPO with enhanced information.
They are looking for an experience Product Manager to join their expanding team to focus on their state of the art mobile application and work with clients & customers alike to improve and functionality and design inline with the overall product road map that you will initiate from scoping out requirement with various stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of the product roadmap and strategy in keeping with the overall product vision
- Manage the product backlog with the ability to write details Epics and User Stories
- Work with clients throughout the discovery stage to gain a complete and detailed understanding of user requirements
- Be wholly responsible for the Mobile Application
- Work with Development teams within an Agile frameworks to deliver sprints
- Defining features for the minimum viable product (MVP)
If you are looking to work at the forefront of data analysis tools within Fintech this is certainly a role for you to consider. You will get exposure to some of the most complex and exciting data available to make intuitive decision within M&A and IPO.
For more details please speak with Felix @ Artemis Talent
Fintech, Mobile, Data, Merger & Acquisitions, M&A, IPO, JIRA
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...