Primary School Teachers - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary School Teachers
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£100 - £130/day
Permanent (Full time)
Primary school Teachers
Milk Education is supporting Primary Schools across Salford and Manchester with recruiting experienced and qualified EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to start ASAP!
The job opportunities we have available include day-to-day supply to compliment other commitments and longer-term vacancies until July, so you if are looking for a fixed-term role we can support you.
The Primary schools Milk Education are working with are happy to employ NQT’s and Qualified Teachers but ideally want you to have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and strong behaviour management.
- Covering across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 as and when required
- Teaching the full Primary National Curriculum to all ranges
- Planning and preparing lessons and marking the work
- Providing planning for the Teaching Assistant to deliver to groups of children
- Supporting groups of pupils who require additional support
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
In Order To Apply, You Must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have QTS
- Have current primary teaching experience and a sound understanding of the national curriculum
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references within the last 5 years
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one at the cost of £
- Be able to travel around Tyneside easily
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Josh at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below