Management Accountant - Worcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Management Accountant - Worcester
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, plus benefits
Four Squared Recruitment is supporting a leader in manufacturing to recruit a Management Accountant to support the growth of the company and to assist the Financial Controller.
- Monthly completion of Income Statement, Financial Statement, Intercompany reconciliations, Cash, Fixed Asset, liabilities and key financial statistics. Comparing actual figures to budget and previous year and explaining variances.
- Project Accounting, milestone & work in progress calculations and adjustments
- Project Accounting variance analysis calculations actual v’s projected costs & margins
- Preparing monthly business reporting pack
- Monthly & quarterly financial submissions for group reporting
- Nominal/costs analysis
- Annual completion of Statutory accounts and taxation pack, good knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS101, FRS102 & IFRS reporting
- Assisting External Statutory and Internal Financial auditors
- Assisting with the Annual Operative Planning budget process, supporting all managers with the preparation and finalising with the group
- Commercial support for Company Management, Sales teams and procurement and contract management
- Identifying and communicating risks and opportunities
- Sales & Purchase ledger oversight and management
- Working capital / cash flow management
- Stock control management
- Payroll and pension processing and submissions, including P11D reporting
- VAT (quarterly), Intrastat (monthly) and CIS (monthly)submissions
- Assisting with annual R&D calculations & claims
- Improving internal controls & support / coordination of continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to meetings through active participation and constructive challenge.
- Ad hoc improvements across the business supporting all Senior Managers
- Management of all leasing/hire cars
- Company insurance renewals and MID management
- Company credit card management
- Timesheet system management
Skills and experience
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA or CIMA)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications . Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- An ability to focus your team on the important tasks of their job.
- Sage 200 / Eque2 Construction experience desirable
- Commercial Awareness
- Positive and proactive in your approach
- Methodical and Tidy
- The ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have the experience & knowledge, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Jenna Lamb Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles that suit your current skills and experience.