Quality Manager - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
£40000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Quality Manager? Do you have an excellent working knowledge of GDP/GMP Standards? Do you want to work for a Leading Medical Device company with excellent progression opportunities?
A leading Medical Device Company are seeking a Quality Manager at their site in Sheffield. As the Quality Manager, you will lead and oversee quality activities across the Supply Chain, including Procurement, Purchasing and Distribution. You will ensure compliance to all relevant regulations and Quality Standards, including Good Distribution Practice(GDP), Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) and ISO9001.
* Ensure Compliance to GDP and GMP throughout the Supply Chain.
* Plan and Conduct Internal and External Audits.
* Supervise and ensure completion of CAPAs and Deviations.
* Line Management of small Quality Team.
* Work alongside other departments including H&S and Regulatory Affairs to ensure continuous optimisation and improvement of the existing QMS.
* Previous experience in a Quality Management Role in a regulated environment is essential (Medical Devices preferred although experience from other regulated industries will also be considered)
* Excellent Knowledge of the requirements of GDP/GMP
* Experience of Managing Small Teams
* Experience with SAP beneficial but not essential.
* Qualifications relevant to Quality Management beneficial but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and work within a culture of continuous growth, development and improvement.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the Medical Device sector, please take a look at our company website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency