Senior Leadership Teaching positions - Milton Keynes Village | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Leadership Teaching positions
Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes, England
£36961 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
With the hope of a 'normal' start to the new academic year, Simply Education is keen to connect with educational teaching specialists who are either keen to secure a new Senior leadership post or looking to take that next step into a management role.
At Simply Education we assist schools with supply,short term and long term work as well as as permanent placements. We are keen to hear from those looking for a new role with extra responsibilities.
Such roles includes, but not limited to head of department, deputy, assistant headteacher & headteacher.
If such permanent roles are not of interest, but you would like to join Simply Education on a short term supply basis, please do also apply as Simply Education has a fantastic reputation locally with supporting with short term cover.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Relevant senior teaching & leadership experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required