Leasehold Property Officer - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leasehold Property Officer
West Midlands - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Job Title: Leasehold Property Officer (2 Month Contract)
Salary: £ p/h
Location: (B15) Midland Heart, Bath Row
Working alongside other Leasehold Officers, you will manage a patch of leasehold properties (within Midland Heart’s Leasehold portfolio), dealing with all aspects of leasehold management including the setting and collection of service charges and rent, all leasehold enquiries, procuring and managing contracts for services (. grounds maintenance and cleaning) and ensuring leaseholders are consulted on works and services in line with the appropriate legislation.
- To deliver a high-quality housing management service across Midland Heart’s leasehold and shared ownership properties responding to customer’s request first time.
- Management of Midland Heart’s leasehold and shared ownership properties in line with the organisations' policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant housing legislation.
- Ensure any schemes managed are safe by conducting regular compliance checks and responding to any emerging building safety, fire safety or health and safety risks or issues. Ensuring all compliance actions are completed fully and in time.
- Setting annual service charges and informing leaseholders of their estimated charge and monthly payment in line with the terms of the lease.
- Ensure that all expenditure is within budget and in line with Midland Heart policies and procedures.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of a Level 3 Management qualification or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in managing leases and shared ownership properties, and dealing with breaches of the lease.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation that impacts our customers.
- Experience in managing budgets to ensure financial viability.
- A DBS is required for this role.
Please submit your CV via the link and one of the team at HancoxRead will be in touch.