Team Lead Developer (.Net) - Wolvercote | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Team Lead Developer (.Net)
Wolvercote, Oxfordshire, England
£50000.00 - £60000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Full Stack Developer understanding web development and C , with leadership experience? Do you want to make a difference within the education system and genuinely help people achieve their dreams? A .NET Development Lead will have the opportunity to lead a team and deliver high quality products used across the UK.
Check below to see if you have what's needed for this opportunity, and if so, make an application asap.
The .NET Lead Developer will have the opportunity to get involved with all sorts of duties, including hands on coding, technology selection, code reviews, mentoring more junior developers, agile implementations and getting involved with design patterns, data structures and architecture.
What they would ideally like is an experienced Team Lead Developer or someone making the step up from being a pure "individual contributor" into their first management type duty.
Ideally the Lead Software Engineer will be able to display a great understanding of design patterns, C and the related tech stacks, as well as dependency injection.
The .NET Developer will be leading a team (technically and managerial) a technical team, helping identify and come up with solutions.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £60k
- Initially 25 day’s holiday, pension, and life assurance
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Plenty of training and development opportunities as they open up
- Collaborating with the Product Team and getting to make a big influence on the product
- Working with and staying up to date with a great variety of tech in an Agile environment
- Actively encourage attendance to tech meetups and/or conferences if it helps the team Ideally the .NET Developer (Lead) will have as much of the following, as possible:
- Background (education or experience) in Software Engineering and Computer Science
- .Net (Asp,net/MVC/.NET Core/5/6)
- Net Core with Razor andC
- REST APIs
- SQL and SQL Server
- Agile environment experience
- Scrum/Kanban etc
- Redis and Solr
- AWS, Docker and Kubernetes experience Interested? Apply today for a no obligated chat with one of our Talent Partners