Digital Marketing Executive/Manager - Whiteley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Executive/Manager
Whiteley, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
£25-35K depending on experience + Benefits
My client is a friendly, diverse, and professional organisation that has grown rapidly, winning multiple awards, moving into new markets and generating across various products. With a team of highly talented people, they plan on continuing their growth more and more.
The role is suited to an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Executive / Manager or equivalent position to move the optimisation of their marketing channels forward and increase return on investment through continuous improvement.
Your role will involve:
· Taking responsibility for Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Display Network (GDN), and LinkedIn advertisement with a multi-million-pound budget
· Ensuring campaigns are performing versus detailed cost per acquisition, volume and lead quality targets
· Analysing, monitoring and reporting on ROI for all PPC and GDN campaigns to the Head of Digital Marketing Acquisition
· Undertaking required analysis and testing to identify relevant optimisations and opportunities
· Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create copy and other creative content
· Creating insightful reports which drive action that can be shared with senior stakeholders, including the Head of Digital Marketing Acquisition, Marketing Director and Managing Director
· Launching and optimising new propositions, ensuring the ideal mix of volume, cost per acquisition and quality of lead
You’ll be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Expertise in Pay Per Click (PPC) and experience in Google Display Network (GDN) and LinkedIn advertisement
· Excellent attention to detail, process-driven and the ability to work with agility and accuracy
· Commercially minded and be able to react and prioritise in line with Company objectives
· Ability to manage all levels of stakeholders and wider team relationships
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
This is an exciting and challenging role within a flexible, forward thinking organisation. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you