£30000 - £32000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Leaders in Care are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work for a leading Residential & Nursing service provider that specialises in temporary respite and nursing care, as well as being skilled in helping individuals with complex needs based in Leigh, Wigan.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be at the forefront of clinical care delivery within this 35 bedded home, providing full support and attention to your residents alongside another on duty Registered Nurse and a team of 4 to 5 care staff. Working for this provider offers excellent longterm progression opportunities with the chance to take on further extracurricular training to become a clinical specialist in your chose field.
The lodge has comfortable bedrooms and homely lounge and dining areas, all with ensuite facilities and staffed by a professional team who follow carefully compiled care plans to make sure service users receive the attention they require.
The successful Registered Nurse can look forward to the following benefits:
- £16.50ph Paid Breaks Reviewed after probation
- Flexible shift options to choose from (Days / Parttime or fulltime)
- RCNi CPD elearning offers training for revalidation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
Key responsibilities include:
- You will carry out clinical nursing procedures and providing daily medication to residents.
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment.
- Creating and building care plans and activity plans to support each individual in their recovery period
Key criteria for the role:
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse, either RGN or RMN Nurse registrations will be accepted and although experience in the field of elderly nursing care is preferred, it is certainly not essential as exceptional training is provided through this companies award winning learning academy.
To be considered please click apply and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss further.
Posted 49 days ago