Change Programme Manager
£58659 - £67831 per annum
Job Title: Change Programme Manager
Salary: £58,659 £67,831, salary on appointment is at the minimum of the range.
Package: 33 days holiday entitlement per annum + 8 days public holidays; Civil Service Pension Scheme (MyCSP);
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (2 Years FTC with the possibility of being made permanent)
Closing date: 11th July 2019
Want to help an exciting company to deliver organisational change more effectively? Their work aims to improve public services across Wales and theyre looking for someone to help them improve too.
Theyre looking to appoint a Change Programme Manager wholl be responsible for their major corporate projects programme. This is a brandnew role and youll be working closely with the Executive Leadership Team to establish a change programme approach and improve alignment of corporate projects to their strategic ambitions.
The successful candidates will undertake a variety of work which will include:
- Working with key business stakeholders, including the Board, to develop, drive and influence innovative thinking across the company around strategic change projects that would deliver their vision and influence their future operating model.
- Guiding strategic planning of programmes and projects, identifying interdependencies, impacts on the wider organisation and resource requirements.
- Ensuring behaviour change understanding and methodology are centred through the Strategic Change Programme.
- Developing, with colleagues, a businesswide understanding of behaviour change and ensure its understanding and methodology are centred in all change projects.
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement and promote a culture of learning and excellence.
- Guiding and manage delivery of change programme projects through own team and through resources in place across the business.
There is an option of becoming permanent (subject to workforce requirements and satisfactory performance).
Please click the APPLY button and complete the online application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Strategic Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Manager, Public Sector Programme Manager, Project Team Leader, Public Sector Project Management, Project Supervisor, Project Management may also be considered for this role.
Rheolwr Rhaglen Newid
Ydych chi am ein helpu i gyflawni newid sefydliadol yn fwy effeithiol? Nod ein gwaith yw gwella gwasanaethau cyhoeddus ledled Cymru ac rydym yn chwilio am rywun in helpu ni i wella hefyd.
Rydyn nin awyddus i benodi Rheolwr Rhaglen Newid a fydd yn gyfrifol am ein rhaglen o brosiectau corfforaethol. Mae hon yn rl newydd sbon a byddwch yn gweithion agos gydan tm Arweinyddiaeth Weithredol i sefydlu dull rhaglen newid a gwellar aliniad rhwng prosiectau corfforaethol an huchelgeisiau strategol.
Cyflog: £58,659 £67,831. Wrth benodi, bydd y cyflog ar waelod y raddfa
Contract: Penodiad tymor sefydlog o ddwy flynedd, gydar posibilrwydd o gael swydd barhaol.
Y dyddiad cau ar gyfer derbyn ceisiadau yw 11 Gorffennaf 2019. Ni dderbynnir ceisiadau hwyr.
Posted 34 days ago