East London, Greater London, England
43000.0000 - 47000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A well established chartered accountancy firm, in Central London are seeking an ambitious and self motivated, qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior.
A high quality Accountancy firm that have a well established reputation of providing their clients with a personalised and consultative service to provide clear business solutions that see results. A firm that have seen consistent and organic growth over a 50 year period, with their corporate client base, predominately in the SME market. By being the well trusted and expert accountant, the firm has seen a stable and enjoyable workforce.
Carry out the full audit process including the planning, managing the field work process and finalising audits of our corporate clients complying with technical and professional standards
* Be the lead auditor on a multitude of audit sectors, overseeing on-site fieldwork and the overall audit project management to ensure delivery of a high quality product for manager review
Preparing and review the UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations of our corporate clients
* Work with audit partners on one off assignments in other service lines, such as corporate finance and forensic accounting
* Liaise with clients directly to resolve queries or obtain further information.
* Work closely with Partners and Manager, advising them on any outstanding key issues
* Mentor and support new trainees with on the job training, providing relevant feedback to the management team.
* Multi task and prioritise the needs and expectations of different Partners and Managers
Work with set deadlines for specific client work
You will have experience of preparing statutory financial statements under both UK GAAP and IFRS and auditing them under International Auditing Standards.
* Exam and time qualified
Have relevant practical work experience with a focus towards corporate audit
* Experience of handling the full process of external audits (small and medium) sized enterprises under UK GAAP
* Knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax software packages
* Experience of analysing and delivering results with a value add to clients
* Experience of working with large consolidations
- Flexible working
- Good work-life balance
- Training and development plans
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive salary