Marketing Assistant - Whitechapel | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Whitechapel, Greater London, England
£19000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our company who wants to experience and get exposure to various aspects of marketing and business, it would suit a person who likes to keep busy and who likes to stay on their toes. This is an immediate start position who will join us on a full-time, permanent, and in return, you will receive a salary of £19,000 - £23,000 per annum.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9/10am – 5/6pm
Travel around London is involved almost daily
City Rooms are a growing Property Lettings company leading the way in the way in the ever-growing flat-share market.
Responsibilities of our Marketing Assistant will include:
- Travel to our current London properties and all new properties; this can be agreed with the manager accordingly; 3 days traveling to sites and 2 days in the office
- To stage the shots with supplies you will carry with you
- Have the ability and expertise to take top quality photo images of rooms and create 360-degree images and videos to create virtual tours for all new properties, editing and uploading where required
- Create floor plans and accurate measurements for properties and rooms
- Create content and images for the company’s website and social media pages
- To have the ability and communicate with clients via our social media platforms and online chat room
- Be able to respond to emails from customers via various inboxes you will be monitoring
- Forward and escalate any queries to the correct departments and/or managers
- Answer telephone calls and assist in directing them to the right department
- Manage some of the company social media accounts, help increase social media engagement and brand awareness, and keep up to date with current digital trends
- Keep track of online client reviews, respond, forward where necessary to relevant departments
- Forward any new leads to the lettings departments inbox and chat groups
- Deal with some administration tasks in conjunction with our admin team as and when needed; such as edit and upload check out videos on the lettings system, send check out emails according to move in dates within the required time frames
- Assist the Marketing Manager in setting up new properties within the company letting systems and our website advertising our online bookings options
- Assist the Marketing Manager in upload the image and videos you have created from photos, video link, 360 tour links
- Inputt room details, prices, available date, sizes, descriptions and floor plans
- Ensure the lettings/sales department have the correct information and best visual help for their job Ensure all other departments have the relevant information for their requirements.
Skills required of our Marketing Assistant:
- You must be able to deliver work to a high standard within photography and video quality
- To be enthusiastic & self-confident person
- Able to manage work with minimal supervision
- Be flexible, organised & able to work to tight deadlines
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our Marketing Assistant, please click ‘apply’ now – we would love to hear from you