Luton, Bedfordshire, England
£21k - 24k per year
Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £21,500 plus shift allowance and bonus OTE £24,152, excellent corporate package, company car
Hours: 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 (Rotates every 2 Weeks)
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Experience of working within a QA, QC or Quality Inspector role
- Must have an excellent attention to detail and be extremely orgainsed
- Ideally you will have worked within a manufacturing environments
- You must have exerpience of working within a fast paced / time critical environment
- Experience or working to quality standards
- Must have strong IT skills partciularly with Excel
You will take full responsibility for Quality Controller on your shift and report in to the Operations Manager. Your main responsibilities will include...
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality and compliance.
- To monitor Customer requirements and ensure all work is done to quality standards.
- Monitoring and auditing of products to ensure high standards of quality.
- Provide data for hourly buffer reports to send customers and senior management.
- Keeping quality documentation up to date.
- Ensuring non-conforming products are identified and are reported to management.
- Ensuring that all QA checks are carried out on time and in full.
- Cover for the other QA roles in sickness or absence.
- Report any accidents promptly in accordance with site procedures.
- Follow and comply with all quality processes.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time
Our client is a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies within its sector. Due to a recent contract win we are recruiting for a new start-up operation. This role offers the opportunity to initially be involved in an exciting project but also the chance for career progression and development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
Posted 19 days ago