Assistant Estimator / Pre Contracts Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Estimator / Pre Contracts Manager
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Assistant Estimator | £30,000 - £50,000 | City of London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Without listing every cliché under the sun, this is a belting opportunity for an Assistant Estimator / Pre-Contracts Manager to join the crème de la crème of the D&B commercial fit out world.
The Assistant Estimator / Pre-Contracts Manager will find themselves working alongside an impressive team in a business highly regarded for creating amazing commercial spaces on behalf of a discerning clientele.
Assistant Estimator / Pre-Contracts Manager – key responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret tender information and technical drawings
- Establishing and upholding professional relationships with clients, sub-contractors and professional consultants
- Producing tender submissions including detailed pricing schedules, tender programmes and submission brochures
- Obtaining and collating sub-contractor and suppliers’ quotes
- Presenting tender submissions to clients and designers at tender interviews
- Producing accurate take offs from design drawings
Assistant Estimator / Pre-Contracts Manager – qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience in an Estimating / Pre-Contracts Manager capacity within a main contracting / fit out contractor environment
- Firm understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
- Proven knowledge in either design and build or traditional fit out
- Driven and determined
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a true industry leader.
Apply now or contact George @ rework for more information