IT Supplier & Contracts Manager - Old Portsmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Supplier & Contracts Manager
Old Portsmouth, Portsmouth, England
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
IT Supplier & Contracts Manager opportunity to join a well know University in the South of England.
The University are looking for an individual who has the required experience in strategic supplier, contract and relationship management, ideally having worked within the technology or IT sector.
The main purpose of this role is strategic supplier management, contract management and relationship management, with regard to IT services and systems. To plan, manage and deliver the procurement of new systems in conjunction with the University central procurement team of University IT applications. You will develop and negotiate contract terms, conditions, modifications, service standards, payment mechanisms, penalties and incentives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and supporting new system procurement, ensuring contracts are robust yet agile.
- Managing relationships with external suppliers and making sure performance targets and SLA's are met
- Supporting internal implementation projects, in particular where a new supplier is being engaged
- Supporting and guiding the department through a move from on premise to more hosted, SaaS and IaaS
- Market research on best routes to market with suppliers/ products available
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan upgrades for legacy systems
- You should have a wealth of experience in managing contracts with suppliers effectively
This new post will report to the Deputy Director of Information Services - Programmes, Projects & Change. The role will be instrumental in both helping delivery our strategy but also to ensure the University achieves value for money and high quality services from its suppliers.
The successful candidate will also act as the category lead for IS, undertaking market analysis to inform future business cases, and working with the IS management team to predict future spend profiles.
- 20% Employer Pension
- 32 days off per year + Bank Holiday (on a pro rata basis)
- Christmas shutdown
- Flexible Working Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This is a permanent position, please apply if you are looking for a permanent role.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (###### "Computer Futures")
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales