Paramedic Assessor - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Up to £32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Paramedic Assessor - Disability Assessor
Salary: £32,000**(and comes with a clear banding structure and progression pathway of salaries up to £35,800)
Are you a health-care professional looking to move away from anti-social shift patterns, low pay grades and the pressures that come with providing front-line care?
This role is assessment centre based so non-drivers can apply!!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Holding consultations with people making a claim for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP) benefit in relation to a disability or condition.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Using your strong communications skills to learn more about how their disability affects them.
- Working with a varied caseload and complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Producing comprehensive and impartial evidence-based reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support.
We are looking for health-care professionals who have:
- Full registration with the relevant professional body .
- 2-year post-graduate experience
Many of their Disability Analysts are Paramedics, Nurses, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists who made the move to improve their work life balance or to diversify their career.
If you make the move you will be benefited with:
- Flexible daytime, weekday hours that fit around your life outside of work.
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments.
- Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.
- Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure.
- Access to our award-winning clinical training and development resources.
- Great team dynamics and a supportive clinical culture.
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 annually dependent on your banding and performance.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists.
- Re-validation support for nurses.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Health-care cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental.
- Free and discounted physio for you, your friends and family.
- Bupa Rewards scheme with savings across thousands of brands and retailers.
- Pension scheme with salary exchange agreement option.
- Free counselling and support services if you need them.
- Company-wide and regional social events and initiatives.
Get in touch:
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / @ .uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 11 days ago