Data Entry Clerk - Lancing | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Entry Clerk
Lancing, West Sussex, England
8.3600 - 8.9100
Temporary (Full time)
Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Cherished Document Team Operator to work within the Cherished Documents Team to handle and process client documents in accordance with stipulated processing rules.
- Flexible approach to operational training and a willingness to be cross-trained.
- Ability to identify Cherished Documents using reference material provided
- Ability to identify a return address for the Cherished Documents using received correspondence
- Ability to read and understand the correspondence to ensure cases are dealt with in the correct manner
- Ability to work under pressure to specific time frames.
- Ability to work to a specified process.
- Ability to display own initiative within a team based environment.
- PC based work required
- 9000 K s p h with 98% accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted