TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - Greenock | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A well-known manufacturer of high quality, award-winning agricultural machinery primarily focused on the arable grower sector. Technology and innovation-driven, this dynamic Company is close to its core customer base through its worldwide distribution and dealer network, investing heavily in R&D, production resources and product development in order to deliver industry-defining products to professional users in many markets.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY?Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive basic salary with OTE + vehicle + benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY?Scotland and North of England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Responsible for growing sales within the assigned territory, managing and developing the Company’s dealer partners, you will report to the Sales Director in this highly varied role, including regular dealer visits, demonstrations, attendance at local, regional and national exhibitions, dealer training and open days.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- Your career background will be firmly within the agricultural machinery sector, target-driven with strong evidence of sustained commercial success at B2B level including new business development
- Your knowledge of the UK agricultural machinery sector will be first-class, including up to date awareness of dealer franchise changes and the competitive landscape, supported by a robust network of contacts
- You’ll have an excellent relationship building ability at all levels within the agricultural industry – show us some great examples where business has flourished as a result
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must: you should be naturally persuasive and commercially adept as well as being switched on to the benefits of IT and CRM systems to develop sales
- A semi-technical knowledge of modern agricultural machinery is useful; you’ll be operator-friendly, comfortable performing demonstrations, installations and end user training
- You’ll have the ability to analyse competitor products and articulate the benefits of your own portfolio within a competitive marketplace, conducting dealer sales and product training to ensure high standards of dealer competence
- You will be a proven self-starter with a can-do attitude and be solution focused to support your dealers and end users
- You’ll have experience of setting up exhibition stands and working demonstrations and have participated at national and regional events, dealer open days and training delivery
- A full clean UK driving licence is required, you should be prepared to travel regularly within the UK and occasionally overseas and you’ll reside centrally within the territory
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you are that motivated, commercially experienced sales professional who loves their agricultural machinery with a passion we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV(in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us - @