Recruiter - Cheadle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cheadle, Stockport, England
Contract (Full time)
The Together Trust are now looking for a recruiter (12 months contract) to join our team.
**Level 3 CIPD or above is required for this role**
Get to know us ...
At Together Trust we believe everybody deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions. We provide a wide range of support services including fostering, residential, community and family support. We also provide specialist educational support through our schools and colleges. We are passionate about championing a better future for the children, young people and adults we support. With their care at the heart.
At Together Trust we’re committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. It’s a commitment we require from all of our staff and volunteers.
As our recruiter you will...
Support and assist the HR Advisor Resourcing in the provision of a high quality, proactive and efficient HR recruitment service to managers and within the Trust and candidates from outside the Trust.
Research the most up to date and effective attraction methods and events and source appropriate candidates that meet the Trust operational needs and make sure Trust values and are demonstrated.
Work with and champion the Together Trust recruitment policies and procedures, always achieving safer recruitment.
Seek agreed improvements where you see opportunities.
Liaise with other colleagues across HR and the wider Trust as appropriate to maintain effective communication links, ensuring that best practice is shared and developed.
The post holder will embrace the core values of the Together Trust, which are:
- Positive - We take pride in celebrating the difference we make
- Professional - We act in a fair and respectable way that recognises our collective expertise
- Passionate - We encourage creative ideas and inspire one another
- Supportive - We are considerate and caring towards one another.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a fully participating member of the HR Operations team. Act to achieve operational excellence and safer recruitment when delivering processes, procedures and recruitment practices and maintain high standards in service delivery for the whole Trust
- Share recruitment best practice with the rest of the HR team and hiring managers for the Trust alongside the HR Advisor Resourcing
- Establish and maintain strong, credible relationships across the Trust, staying abreast of current and future resourcing needs
- Where agreed create links with 3rd party providers and ensure the relationships are effective and productive
- Feed into the attraction plan for the Trust to meet operational resourcing requirements linked to the difficulty to recruit. Identify external suppliers and recommend them to the HR Advisor resourcing. Support the implementation of refer a friend type recruitment activity and promote its success
- Create each advert alongside communication and agree the activity to drive in candidates within policy guidelines
- Create a calendar of recruitment events for the Together Trust to participate in. Work with comms and operations to plan to deliver these events professionally and to maximize the benefits
- Agree with the HR Advisor Resourcing a calendar of campaigns and deliver these working alongside comms and operations
- Work with comms to improve internal and external presentation of vacancies on Togethernet and the Intranet
- Feed in any insights from applicants that will help to support the Trust becoming an employer of choice
- By fully conversant with Together Trust terms and conditions and HR policies and procedures
- Be fully competent with the Blue Octopus ATS
- Build and develop external links and keep up to date your knowledge of the marketplace the Trust is recruiting in and recruitment trends