Health Care Assistant - Gosport | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistant
Gosport, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Hampshire County Council provide Nursing and Residential care and support to the elderly and vulnerable, so to succeed in this role you will have an empathy with the needs of older people and understand the importance of treating them with dignity and respect.
No two days are the same in this varied and rewarding role. As a general guide, duties may include:
- Supporting individuals with personal care
- Support with Hydration and Nutrition
- Moving and Positioning
- Accurate record keeping
- Undertaking activities such as entertainment and recreation to enhance the well-being of individuals
- Supporting Individuals with medication
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, providing variety and the opportunity to develop your care skills for the future
What we can offer you:
- Care Assistant Pay rate: £ - £ per hour depending on shift
- Flexible and consistent shifts (by working directly through Connect2Hampshire you will have priority for any roles that come through)
- Free mandatory training
What we require:
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Support Worker/Care Assistant or within a similar position
- Experience of working within a Care home or similar environment
Hours per week: Various hours available, days, nights & weekends
Work location: and surrounding areas.
In the event that you are successful in securing a position that requires a DBS check Connect2Hampshire will submit an application for the relevant check prior to you starting.
Know someone looking for this type of work? Refer them to us and receive up to £150 of Vouchers. Terms and Conditions apply.
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.