Clinical Support Worker - South Brent | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Support Worker
South Brent, Devon, England
£12.00 - £20.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Kerry Collins Healthcare has recently been awarded a place on the CCS and the HTE Framework, enabling us to now supply Clinical Support Workers to all NHS providers.
All candidates should make sure to read the following job description and information carefully before applying.
We are recruiting Band 2 & 3 Clinical Support Workers to undertake shift and block bookings within the NHS Trust, based around West Yorkshire and Leeds.
As a Clinical Support Worker, you will be taking on some of the more routine tasks, such as:
- Welcoming and preparing patients
- Explaining treatments
- Updating patient records whilst offering a first-class service
- Providing direct care on the wards within a variety of settings By joining Kerry Collins Healthcare, we will provide:
- Mandatory Training
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Payment
- Access to NVQ Training Providers
- 24-hour Customer Service Support Competitive Salary of £12
- £20 per hour, experience depending.
You will need at least 6 months minimum experience within a similar setting to qualify for this role.
Flexibility with working hours is required.
Working hours can range from 24 – 48 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role and looking for a new challenge, please click apply.