Senior Paraplanning Manager - Guildford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Paraplanning Manager, Sussex, Basic to £52k + Benefits + Bonus + Further Quals
Guildford, Surrey, England
45000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
To £52k Basic + Award winning package + Bonus + Superb career opportunity + Support for further qualifications
Would like to progress your career and work for a growing award winning national IFA and wealth management firm?This IFA firm are highly successful and this is partly due to how well they support their employees and look after their clients.
Resource Matters have been retained to recruit a senior Paraplanner with excellent leadership skills and qualities to leach, coach and develop a talented team of Paraplanners and report writers.
This is a full-time role with key responsibilities to manage, motivate and develop an exceptionally skilled team to prepare high quality written advice and provide technical research services to IFA's & Wealth Managers.
- To train, manage, develop and motivate a team of Report Writers and Paraplanners to ensure the team is delivering an excellent service to the advisors.
- To effectively manage the workflow between the advisers and the Paraplanners
- Conduct regular one to one meetings and annual appraisals and regularly review the training and development requirements.
- To provide a first class Paraplanner service to Private Client Advisers, when required.
- To develop company standards and promote consistency within the Paraplanner role across the regional offices.
- To contribute to the production of compliant business by overseeing and ensuring the efficient preparation of high-quality written advice and the delivery of technical research services to the advisers.
- To make a significant contribution to the continuing development of the Paraplanner role across the business by evaluating and recommending improvements to the Paraplanning process and operating procedures, and implementing changes, as necessary.
- To proactively enhance industry knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintain an accurate CPD log.
- To actively participate in relevant training, competence and development initiatives.
- To drive productivity and quality in line with KPIs and business objectives, whilst maintaining effective employee engagement, cultivating a professional, motivated and high performing team.
- To manage holidays and absence effectively and in accordance with company procedure.
- To identify areas for improvement in the client service experience
Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Diploma in Financial Planning or level 4 equivalent. Support for progression towards Chartered Status is provided.
- An effective people manager with the ability to develop, motivate and empower others.
- Ideally will have proven experience of managing a large team of highly productive Paraplanners & managing across a number of sites.
- In depth Paraplanning experience within an IFA with a good knowledge of pension transfers; investments; SIPPS; post retirement and inheritance tax planning.
- Good IT skills and competent use of various research tools, ideally Financial Express
- Highly numerate
- The ability to balance the commercial needs of the business alongside regulatory requirements.
- First class communication skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Provision of technical support to Report Writers/Paraplanners
- To possess an in-depth awareness and technical knowledge of Financial Services products and services.
- A proven ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise.
Please reply quoting ref: 673256