M&E Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£31000.00 - £35705.00 per annum + van, fuel card, bonus, training
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: M&E Engineer
Job ID: 767033
Our client, an award winning facilities management company, have been awarded with some large contracts over the last 18 months.
They are currently looking for a multi skilled M&E maintenance engineer to work across multiple sites in the Birmingham area, working on retail contracts. You will carry out both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to an agreed standard.
* To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard, and to be available when oncall to ensure effective response and resolution, to then satisfy customer needs/escalation where appropriate.
* To sponsor and complete M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations.
* To ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes
* To act in accordance to the Health and Safety policy when issues as such arise
* To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
* Work towards the achievement of tasks within SLA times, work orders opened and closed in real time
* The timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and equipment uptime.
* To effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
* A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance
* Previous experience in M&E
* A valid UK driving licence
* 17th Edition Desirable
* Gas Safe Certified Desirable
* City & Guilds Test and Inspection Desirable
* A knowledge of HVAC
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £35,705 plus company van, fuel card, PPE, tools, up to 6% matched pension, unrivalled training and development opportunities, 25 days annual leave, overtime available etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
Youll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Posted 15 days ago