Ward Staff Nurse - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ward Staff Nurse
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£27300 - £30000/annum Great staff benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£27,300 to £30,000 per annum | Hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Surgical Ward |
A leading South Manchester hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Inpatient Surgical Ward as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
What is offered and details of this Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward position:
• A contract to work hours per week, with flexible rotas in place on an internal rotation
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £27,300 to £30,000, plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
• A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
• A company pension plan, life assurance and free medical plans
• Free staff parking and subsidised meals and refreshments on duty
• A discounted on-site nursery
• A staff minibus with pickup points at train stations and sites throughout the local area
• Fantastic learning and development opportunities with an employer that is an Investor in People
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for in a Ward Staff Nurser:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Experienced in an acute/surgical/medical ward setting and demonstrate basic phlebotomy skills
• Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation