Teaching Assistant (Part-time)
£70.00 to £75.00
Unspecified (Full time)
A Secondary Specialist School in Bournemouth is searching for flexible and part-time Teaching Assistants!
The school caters for students between the ages of 11 to 16 years of age who have been diagnosed with Mental Health, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) and/or Special Educational Needs (SEN).
It is located between Bournemouth and Christchurch.
We have opportunities to work on an ad hoc basis across the week, or part-time opportunities to work either 3 x days a week or 5 x mornings across the week. There will also be full-time opportunities for candidates looking for a full working week.
The role of Teaching Assistant has a primary responsibility of supporting the Class Teacher with lesson planning and preparation and assisting the students with understanding the curriculum and engaging with lesson material.
The position will involve working on a 1-1 basis or within small groups. You need to be proactive and engaging to ensure students can reach their maximum learning potential!
The school want to meet suitable candidates for trial shifts as soon as possible. Please apply with your CV below if you are interested!
*Essential criteria: *
· Willingness and ability to support students with Mental Health, EBD and/or SEN
· Availability to begin position immediately
· Punctuality and reliability
· Desire to work with children
· Commitment to safeguarding
*Job rewards: *
· Opportunity to work in local, ‘outstanding’ school
· Competitive pay rate (minimum £10 per hour - PAYE Scheme)
· Supportive and approachable Senior Leaders and Class Teachers
· Dedicated consultant on standby
If you believe you can make a lasting impact on this school and its students, please apply with your CV below!
Reference ID: TABOMO
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £-£ per day
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday