Brighouse, Calderdale, England
£9.00 to £12.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Posting date: 03 November 2021
Salary: £9 to £12 per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 03 December 2021
Location: HD6 3DE
Company: JustInTime Healthcare Services Limited
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: JIT healthcare
Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a new and exciting position? Our client is urgently looking for Healthcare Assistant to provide support in all daily living activities to suit the needs and wishes of the individual.
• Competitive pay
• Enhanced DBS Check
• We offer in house Mandatory training/Online care certificate
• Refer a friend scheme (bonus)
• 6-hour shift/12-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Between £9-£12 per hour depending on experience
Ideal candidate must have.
• NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (preferred but not essential).
• Desire to work in the Care Sector
• Positive attitude towards vulnerable people (essential)
• Hold a full driving licence (preferred but not essential)
Who we are
Justintime Resourcing is a leading Recruitment Agency specialising in the supply and training of staffing solutions in healthcare. We currently supply staff to reputable private and public enterprise in the UK and currently part of several corporate panels among which are GRI, NUVEN, COMMENSURA, BURLINGTON CARE GROUP, CCGs and COUNCILs
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and serving meals/snacks
• Assisting with medication
• Keep all relevant records up to date and private as directed by the line manager.
• Assisting with moving and handling of residents and service users, utilising safe moving and handling practices.
• Personal Care
• To build relationships with residents and their families to ensure they/their loved ones are safe and well cared for.
• Please send your CV or feel free to contact me on######### for further information.
• Thank you for reviewing this opportunity and look forward to helping you to secure this role.